- Laying the foundations of good SEO: the most important tasks (part 1) June 22, 2018Nobody ever said SEO was easy, and with constant algorithm updates and new technologies to consider, it's a continuous work in progress. Sergey Grybniak shares his SEO priorities to lay the foundations of success.
- How to avoid these common PPC mistakes June 21, 2018Not only beginners make mistakes, here is an overview of the most common fails that PPC professionals make and how to avoid them from now on.
- How to transfer insights from search to social campaigns June 20, 2018Sana Ansari shares some of the easiest ways to gather learnings from search engine marketing and leverage them in paid social.
- The take-over of augmented and the future possibilities June 19, 20182018 is the year augmented reality becomes actual reality.
- ClickZ Enterprise SEO Tools Buyers Guide: Ahrefs Review June 18, 2018Within the ClickZ enterprise SEO tools buyers guide, Ahrefs received positive scores in all major categories. In particular, it was praised for the depth and reliability of the data it provides for keyword, backlink, and technical SEO analysis. Below, we have rounded up the highlights from the full buyers guide to enterprise SEO tools.
- Eight steps for a bulletproof local search strategy June 18, 2018Local search takes a lot of hard work and is competitive, but get it right and the pay-off can be huge. Manish Dudharejia shares his eight fundamental actions to get you started.
- A guide to HTML and meta tags in 2018 June 15, 2018To help bring you up to speed, we’ve produced an updated guide for 2018, focusing on clearing up some of the confusion around HTML meta tags and meta tags, and listing some of the more useful tags you can use on your site to help search engines (and users) understand your site better.
- Google’s ‘More Results’ button: a search marketer’s POV June 14, 2018Google is continually making its SERPs richer, more feature-led, and increasingly intuitive on desktop, but how the SERPs are being displayed across mobile devices deserves special attention from marketers. It’s a space that presents its own challenges and opportunities, writes Luke Richards.
- SEW Interview: Clark Boyd on visual search June 13, 2018Visual search is still quite an abstract concept for most of us, but it is already impacting our marketing and SEO strategies in a huge way. We sat down with Clark Boyd to pick his brains on the developments and how he recommends approaching them.
- Four ways you can use AI to optimize your AdWords campaigns June 13, 2018As AI becomes mainstream within the PPC industry, marketers will need to begin shifting their areas of expertise away from micromanaging keywords and bid prices, and towards higher-level strategy. Manish Dudharejia shares four ways to use AI in your AdWords campaigns.
- Laying the foundations of good SEO: the most important tasks (part 1) June 22, 2018