- Pricesearcher: The biggest search engine you’ve never heard of February 23, 2018If you ask Siri to tell you the cost of an iPad near you, she won’t be able to provide you with an answer, because she doesn’t have the data. Until now, a complete view of prices on the internet has never existed. Enter Pricesearcher, a search engine that has set out to solve this problem by indexing all of the world’s prices.
- The SEO’s essential guide to web technology February 22, 2018As an SEO professional, it is essential for you to understand the various languages and technologies and technology stacks out there that comprise the web - both for more effective collaboration with developers, and to aid in technical detective work, problem detection and prevention. Web tech can be complex and intimidating, but this guide will help make th […]
- Three SEO issues that your SEO report needs to include (but you probably overlook) February 22, 2018Good SEO reporting is tough. There's so much conflicting and outdated advice in our industry that in many cases, SEOs tend to focus on buzz terms rather than good actionable advice.
- Overcoming 4 black hat SEO techniques that spammers and scammers use to harm your search rankings February 21, 2018The dark side of SEO can be crippling to a business if they aren’t aware of how to fight back. Here are four negative (or black hat) SEO tactics to keep a keen eye out for, and how you can protect your site – and your business – from being a victim.
- 4 local SEO strategies for small and medium businesses February 20, 2018For small and medium businesses who want to compete on the same playing-field as much larger corporations with greater resources at their disposal, having a strong local SEO strategy is crucial.
- How can you determine your website’s authority, and what can you do to improve it? February 20, 2018The Domain Authority metric was developed by Moz as a means of quantifying your website's relative importance as a whole - its authority. Like most SEO metrics, this number fluctuates based on several factors, and to improve your authority, you first need to determine where your website stands among the others online.
- How videos generate quick SEO results February 19, 2018You might not be a media and content-oriented company, but you should still consider the perks of having videos for your products and services. According to MWP, online video now accounts for half of all traffic on mobile alone, and 59% of senior executives say that they will opt for video when given the choice between video and text.
- The 2018 guide to rich results in search February 19, 2018Rich results are the search results which have a little extra panache, in which Google displays more information about the result rather than just the traditional title, URL and meta description. In this guide, we'll look at what's new with rich results in 2018, as well as how to give yourself the best chance of getting them.
- The rise of personal searches: How can content marketers take advantage? February 16, 2018A recent data release from Google has revealed that personalized search is becoming increasingly common among internet users, as they turn to search engines for personal advice and recommendations. What can content marketers do to take advantage of this trend?
- Pinterest Lens one year on: Where is Pinterest’s visual search tool now? February 15, 2018It's been a year since Pinterest announced the launch of Lens, its new visual search tool. How has it evolved since then?
- Pricesearcher: The biggest search engine you’ve never heard of February 23, 2018