- How a Customer Data Platform can improve AdWords performance November 21, 2017The average cost of pay-per-click advertising is steadily increasing – with the average cost-per-click in 2016 being nearly double that of 2013. When you consider the fact that Google processes over 2.3 million searches per minute, this is hardly surprising. But what can marketers do to ensure that they attract customers on this increasingly competitive chan […]
- Smart shopping season checklists: Mobile and desktop, content and SEO November 20, 2017Constantly changing consumer behaviors and the demand for more personalized, meaningful experiences have retailers facing huge challenges this year. Competition in the ... read more
- Black Friday SEO: Last-minute tips for the holiday season November 17, 2017Black Friday kicks off a shopping season that lasts through Christmas each year, with online retailers vying for the profitable attention of consumers. With spending expected to rise by 47% this year, competition will be fierce. Some final tweaks to your SEO can make the difference between rising to the top of results and languishing at the bottom of page on […]
- Here’s how to get executives excited about SEO November 16, 2017As an SEO expert at your company – maybe the only SEO expert – you may find yourself needing to persuade executives to invest more in your company's SEO practices. Here are four practices you should use to your advantage when trying to win executive support for your proposals.
- Killer demand gen strategy, Part 2: Google Display Network targeting November 14, 2017Both Google Display Network and Facebook have great audience targeting capabilities that allow marketers to get in front of target audiences. In Part 2 of our series on killer demand strategy, we dive into how to target your personas and audiences on the Google Display Network.
- How to use your data to supercharge paid search November 14, 2017Paid search is rapidly becoming the most powerful digital marketing channel, with more than 2.3 million searches occurring every day. By taking control of their customer data, marketers can gain visibility on their paid search activities, and overcome the rising cost of customer acquisition and retention.
- A search marketer’s guide to using paid social media November 13, 2017SEO and social media would at first appear to be very different practices, especially when taking into account paid social advertising. However, there are significant SEO benefits to be gained from utilizing social media advertising as both an outreach platform and also as an analytics platform.
- 4 safe search engines for kids November 13, 2017If you're a parent, teacher or child development professional looking for an age-appropriate and safe search engine, where should you turn? We round up 4 great options, along with some general pointers on how to enhance children's experience of browsing the internet.
- What factors should you consider before choosing a web crawler tool? November 10, 2017SEO is a many-headed beast. From off-page elements to on-page elements, covering all aspects of SEO can easily become a Herculean task, especially when dealing with large websites. That is why a tool that crawls your website on a regular basis and brings back reports on what needs to be fixed is a must-have. What are the key features that you should look for […]
- Image optimization 101: How to rank higher in image search November 9, 2017Optimizing images to rank well in search is a must for an increasingly visual web: a good logo or some eye-catching graphics can be as effective at attracting visitors to your website as your written content. But even if you're highly familiar with optimizing written content for search, you may not know where to begin with images. Here's how to ens […]
- How a Customer Data Platform can improve AdWords performance November 21, 2017