This is a contact page with some basic contact information and a contact form.
- How well do you know Search Engine Watch? The SEW Friday quiz April 28, 2017Following the success of our previous Easter trivia quiz, we decided to mix it up again this Friday with another quiz - this time testing how well you've been paying attention to the content we've been publishing on Search Engine Watch this week.
- What will the future of Google search results pages look like? April 27, 2017Recently, we took a nostalgic, infographic-based look back at the history of Google search results pages. In our follow-up infographic, we look into a future where context will define the form and content of the search results pages we see.
- How to identify and fix indexation bloat issues April 26, 2017Indexation bloat is when a website has pages within a search engine “index” and can cause issues if not monitored and policed properly. It is an extremely common SEO problem and affects websites of all sizes. So how can you identify and fix it?
- Actions for Google Home: Time for brands to get creative April 25, 2017Google has increased the number of Actions available via Home, and third parties are encouraged to get involved and develop novel uses for Google’s voice-enabled assistant. As such, it seems timely to showcase some innovative uses of Actions, and also look at how marketers can start to profit from this largely untapped opportunity.
- Top tips on voice search: Artificial Intelligence, location and SEO April 24, 2017Over the past few years, we have seen the transformative impact of mobile on search and consumer behavior, including the shift towards the mobile-first algorithm. Voice search is the next major trend that brands will need to focus on to ensure they remain competitive.
- Four most interesting search marketing news stories of the week April 21, 2017This week, Google's new "suggested clip" feature in search results shows how far its ability to search within videos has improved, and a new menu of Partner-only Features on Google's Developer Blog hints at some exciting things to come.
- How to use Google’s new demographic targeting for search ads April 20, 2017Through AdWords, Google has given advertisers a lot of control over when and how their ads are shown, but until recently, it wasn't possible to target users based on demographic. Here's how to use Google's new demographic targeting for search ads.
- What’s new with Earth? First impressions of the relaunched Google Earth April 20, 2017Google has just re-designed, revamped and re-launched its Earth product. What's new, what's improved, and how can marketers take advantage of the storytelling opportunities it presents?
- A guide to setting up Google Analytics for your WordPress site April 19, 2017If you are an enthusiast who is setting up a website or a new blog using WordPress as your CMS, it is highly recommended to set up Google Analytics. This guide will show you exactly how.
- The State of Schema.org: What are the biggest challenges surrounding Schema markup? April 18, 2017A recent survey carried out by Schema App, a provider of tools to help with implementing Schema markup, has shed some light on the question of why adoption of Schema.org is so low among marketers despite its considerable benefits.
- How well do you know Search Engine Watch? The SEW Friday quiz April 28, 2017