This is a contact page with some basic contact information and a contact form.
- 5 ways to identify potential featured snippets to rank for August 21, 2017Have you been wondering how to start owning Google’s featured snippets for your brand? The first, and most important, step in earning featured snippets is understanding how to identify “snippable” opportunities. Here are five ways to identify those opportunities.
- How to escape Google’s filter bubble August 18, 2017Over the years, Google has greatly increased the extent to which it tailors results to the user, with the aim of improving accuracy and relevance. While this can be helpful and convenient, many users find it disturbing - or unhelpful to their efforts in getting their site found by a wider audience. Here, we look at how, as a user, you can escape Google' […]
- The 15 best Google Chrome extensions for SEO August 17, 2017Google Chrome has taken a dominant position as the world’s favorite desktop browser, and it can be customized using tens of thousands of downloadable browser extensions. Among these are hundreds of SEO-themed extensions which can assist SEOs in every part of their work. Here are our 15 favorites.
- Why site speed is as important as ever on the visual web August 16, 2017As the internet has become a more important part of our daily lives, our online experience has evolved and we prefer much more visual content. But visual content, and its associated massive file sizes, slows down websites. Here's why SEOs shouldn't overlook this as an issue, and what can be done about it.
- Switching to HTTPS: Is it really worth it? August 15, 2017Ever since Google made the announcement that HTTPS is a ranking signal, there has been a lot of discussion around that extra ‘s’. While there are clear benefits, there is also a lot of nervousness around actually making the switch. So is it really worth it?
- How to optimize your content for Q&As August 14, 2017Google's Featured Snippets and the rise of voice search has made optimizing content for question-based queries more important than ever. What can search marketers do to ensure their content gets found?
- 7 things to consider when choosing an ecommerce platform August 11, 2017With ecommerce growing rapidly year-on-year, it's essential for online retailers to have the right technology to underpin their strategy. But with so many platforms now available, how can you tell which one is right for your business?
- 6 ways to market your local business online (beyond Google Maps) August 10, 2017Local businesses have lots of great opportunities to use digital channels to their advantage. Here are a few actionable ways to promote your local business online apart from the most important (and the most obvious) one: Getting verified on Google Maps!
- Does it matter what department your SEO team is in? August 9, 2017Whether in an agency environment or inside a business, your SEO team is affected by where it’s placed within the organization. So what are the options for where you locate your SEO team?
- A world without “(not provided)”: How unlocking organic keyword data leads to a better web August 8, 2017For close to six years, marketers have been forced to deal with a lack of visibility over their organic keywords. But data analysis and processing have come a long way since 2011, and one company believes it has found the solution to “(not provided)”. We talk to Keyword Hero, the start-up that set out to solve “(not provided)”, and Rand Fishkin, who believes […]
- 5 ways to identify potential featured snippets to rank for August 21, 2017